Asian Utility Innovators Awards celebrate successful innovators across the digital utility sector for their outstanding commitment and accomplishments to a sustainable utility sector. It recgonises excellence on the part of the utilities and their lead vendors across key categories featured in our event.
Congratulations to all 2017 winners!
If you missed the Asian Utility Innovators Awards last year, the winners were:
Award 1: Best AMI or IoT Network Rollout Project
Winner: The TEPCO AMI Rollout by TEPCO & Landis+Gyr
Award 2: Best Digital Transformation Project or New Solution
Winner: Implementation of Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) to Monitor TNB Power Grids by TNB & Aerodyne Geospatial Sdn Bhd
1. Tuas Power Supply AMR Energy Monitoring Portal and Mobile App – Tuas Power Supply
2. AMI Demonstrator - Singapore’s National Water Agency - PUB
Award 3: Best Customer Engagement Project
Winner: Kuryente Load or KLoad by MERALCO, Landis&Gyr and Redknee
1. The MERALCO Orange Tag Empowering Customers with Just One Look - Meralco
2. Best Digital Practices For Better Customers Services In Rural Areas – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company
Award 4: Best DSM or Energy Efficiency Project
Winner: Large-scale & innovative Demand Response by TEPCO Energy Partner & Energy Pool
1. KEPCO’s Isolated Self-Sufficient Microgrid at Gasado (Island) – KEPCO Research Institute
2. Behavior Change Program for Residential Customers – TEPCO Energy Partner
Award 5: Best Smart Asian Utility Week Start Up
1. Greenbird Integration Technology AS
More information on 2018 award categories coming soon!