Startup Programme at Asian Utility Week
The programme offers 20 spots for startups to exhibit during Asian Utility Week.
Startups will be included on the event website with physical presence on the show floor where there will be plenty opportunities to connect and brainstorm with the incumbents in the industry, meet with VCs and those responsible for the venture arms within the utilities and meet those professionals who can help catapult them from startup to scale up!
Startups also have access to the following promotional aids to help them gain maximum exposure:
- Webinars and advice on various relevant business aspects
- Onsite networking sessions with (utility) investors
- Desk on the Initiate! Hub to promote the startup
- Listing on the Asian Utility Week website
- Enrolment in the Startup Award nomination procedure Asian Utility Innovators Awards
- Startups selected will have the chance to pitch their business in front of a jury
- Winner receives coverage in the form of an interview and promotion through (social) media and via the ASUW channels
- Complimentary access for the team and clients to access the exhibition including the Hub Sessions
- Exposure in the ASUW onsite newsletter – winner and nominees will gain exposure through the daily event newsletter
- Exposure on the ASUW website – winner and nominees announced on the ASUW website
- PR: nominees and winner to be included in a press release promoted to our international media database
Complete the application form and submit by 31 March 2017
Startup Award - Best Smart Asian Utility Week Startup
The Startup Award honours those who play a crucial role in the creation of a sustainable utility industry!
See the full description of the startup award HERE