The Startup Zone wants to involve all players of the startup ecosystem. It is a perfect platform to provide bright minds the opportunity to share their ideas and innovations with the more established professionals in the industry.
There are 30 startup pods for startups to exhibit at Asian Utility Week this year.
Startups will be included on the event website with physical presence on the show floor where there will be plenty opportunities to connect and brainstorm with the incumbents in the industry, meet with VCs and those responsible for the venture arms within the utilities and meet those professionals who can help catapult them from startup to scale up!
Startups also have access to the following promotional aids to help them gain maximum exposure:
- Onsite networking sessions with (utility) investors
- Listing on the Asian Utility Week website on 'Meet the Startups' page
- Enrolment in the Startup Award nomination procedure Asian Utility Innovators Awards
- Startups selected will have the chance to pitch their business in front of a jury
- Winner receives coverage in the form of an interview and promotion through (social) media and via the ASUW channels
- 1 speaking slot within our dedicated startup stream, Startup Zone
- 2 complimentary delegate passes for the team to access the exhibition and conference
- Exposure in the ASUW onsite newsletter – winner and nominees will gain exposure through the weekly event newsletter
- Exposure on the ASUW website – winner and nominees announced on the ASUW website
- PR: nominees and winner to be included in a press release promoted to our international media database
Submit your startup competition application today!
The startup application is now open.
If you would like to take part in the region's only Digital Utility expo attracting all the lead players in the digital infrastructure ecosystem then download the application form and submit to us at email@example.com. The offer is primarily made to Asia Pacific based innovators, but we also welcome international players who seek to work with advanced market utilities.
Startup application closes on 31 May 2018
Startup Award - Best Asian Utility Week Startup
The Startup Award honours those who play a crucial role in the creation of a sustainable utility industry!
More details on 2018 award categories coming soon.