Register now for a chance to win attractive cash prizes worth up to S$10,000!
By registering as an attendee of this show, you must acknowledge the Terms & Conditions:
- Winners must be a registered attendee of Asian Utility Week 2018 and have provided full and verifiable data. If the data you have provided cannot be verified to be true at the show another winner may be selected by the organiser. Purchase is not required.
- Winners must have each logo/ section of the exhibition lucky draw booklet clearly stamped and only by an authorised stamp or mark as previously agreed by organiser.
- Monetary prize will be made via TT transfer 30 days after the event. Winner will receive proof of transfer via email once available.
- Organiser can retract monetary prize at their own discretion.
- The prize money will only be transferred into a registered bank account listed in the winner’s name. Prize money cannot be transferred to any other people/ organisation or other entity.
- Winner must be over 18.
- Clarion Events take no responsibility for the use of the prize money once the transfer has been complete.
- Employees or agencies of Clarion Events or any of its supporting companies, nor their family members, or anyone else connected with the Exhibition Lucky Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Exhibition Lucky Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Clarion Events containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Clarion Events accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Clarion Events.
- The closing dates and times of the Exhibition Lucky Draw are on 27 June (Day 1) at 5pm & 28 June (Day 2) at 12pm. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draws will be performed manually by 'lucky dip' process. The draws will take place on both days, 27 June (Day 1) during the networking cocktail reception & 28 June (Day 2) during lunch break.
- The winners will receive S$3,000 cash prize on 27 June (Day 1) draw and S$4,000 cash prize on 28 June (Day 2) draw respectively.
- Clarion Events accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for other prizes.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Exhibition Lucky Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on Clarion Events reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Clarion Events and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Exhibition Lucky Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Clarion Events and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Exhibition Lucky Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Clarion Events accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Exhibition Lucky Draw or accepting the prize.
- Clarion Events reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Exhibition Lucky Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Clarion Events in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Clarion Events shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Exhibition Lucky Draw will be governed by Thailand law with valid permission from an Administrative District and entrants to the Exhibition Lucky Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant authorities.
Exhibition Lucky Draw
How to play:
1) You will get an Exhibition Lucky Draw booklet at the registration desk along with your badge.
2) Simply explore the exhibition floor and visit exhibitor booths to receive a stamp in exchange of your business card.
3) Once you have collected at least 30 stamps from the exhibitors, simply fill out your contact details on the back page of your booklet and post it in the ‘Exhibition Lucky Draw Postbox’ clearly labelled next to the registration counter outside Hall 1.
4) The winners will be randomly selected and presented with their cash prize during the Networking Cocktail Reception on Day 1 (27 June) and Lunch Break on Day 2 (28 June). The closing dates and times of the Exhibition Lucky Draw are:
- Day 1 (27 June) at 5pm
- Day 2 (28 June) at 12pm
Be there for two days because YOU could be the lucky winner!
Register Free Now