We build our shows in consultation with the wider market including utilities, leading vendors and R&D leaders. Our program advisors suggest new themes and interesting speakers from across the world. We also welcome expression of interest for speakers or new themes from the wider market. This includes insights on new technology, pioneering projects, business strategies or R&D programs.
Speaking at the exhibition is an opportunity to stand in front of an international and diverse professional audience to share your corporate and personal experience on a regional stage.
Highlight your work in the industry, share your market knowledge and connect with commercial and technical executives across the region's smart energy value chain.
Preference will be given to case studies and presentations (co-)presented by utilities. Sales and marketing presentations are not appropriate for this conference and will not be accepted. We reserve roles for sponsors, utility executives, government agencies and R&D leaders. Vendors are welcome to submit proposals as part of a sponsorship package, preferably along with a leading utility speaker and based on an actual project experience/case study.
Format and Timing:
We have 6 main groups of people who have important roles in the events:
- Plenary and Keynote Speakers. These represent top-tier managers, regulators and ministerial representatives, or influencers in the power and utility industry. These speaking slots are routinely 20 minutes.
- Summit Speakers. These are executives with key management roles within a particular sector that are considered thought leaders. These speaking slots are routinely 20 minutes.
- Technical Hub Speakers. These fit executives with technical expertise who can share insights on new products or services, strategies or R&D projects. These speaking slots are usually 10 minutes.
- Chairs and Moderators. These industry professionals are essential for the smooth running of the content programs and for ensuring the key messages are presented in a timely and clear manner.
- Program Advisors and Award Judges. These industry professionals help shape the program and determine the winners of our industry awards. In relation to the latter it is essential that the judges remain neutral at all times.
- Promotion and Content Partners. These partners help us communicate messages about the show. In particular, digital content is an important way of educating our market on new industry trends.
All paper proposals will be subject to approval by Advisory Committee and conference management. Early submission is strongly encouraged. Applicants will be notified of their status by email.
Abstracts will be reviewed and judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference theme and theme of the individual session
- Significance of the work/project to a targeted audience
- Originality of work/project, including new concept, innovations or data
- The completeness of the work/project